Regular School Day and Night School Registration
Regular school day classes are offered Monday-Friday between the hours of 845am-330pm.
Registration for day school is ongoing but you may only enroll in classes through an intake process offered twice per term. Registration can be done at anytime between the hours of 845am-4pm at the school.
To register you will need:
TO APPLY YOU MUST BE 16 YEARS OLD AS OF JUNE 30, 2018
- $35.00 cash, non-refundable (This registration fee includes $30 plus $5 for agenda and photocopy fees)
- Long Form birth certificate with both parents names on it-Mandatory requirement
If not born in Canada you will need to provide:
- $40.00 cash, non-refundable (This registration fee includes $30 plus $10 for agenda and photocopy fees)
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- Permanent Residency Card
- IMM5292 or IMM-1000
- QUEBEC HEALTH CARD
- ONE RECENT PHOTO OF YOURSELF (PASSPORT SIZE)
- LAST MINISTRY TRANSCRIPT (SEE IMPORTANT INFO ABOVE ON HOW TO OBTAIN THIS)
You must pre-register in order to have your name on the list for diagnostic testing
If you are planning to receive financing through Emploi Quebec, you must have authorization from your agent.