2020-2021 Student Council
STUDENT COUNCIL MEETING RULES
- Each section is provided 2 minutes to say concisely what they need to say.
- There is time for discussion afterward, but only if selected by the presidents, and only if your hand was up.
- There will be a Members Report for members to say something too instead of REP Report.
- There will be an Office Report for Tracey to say her piece.
- There will be an emphasis on solutions, an emphasis on what we can do, and no emphasis or time provided for what we cannot do or bickering between members.
- Everything not added to the agenda goes to varia if time.
- No one speaks while someone who is supposed to be speaking, is speaking.
- Late arrivals do not come in and disrupt or jump in to the conversation.
- Conduct ourselves mutual respect for each other and that if we do not follow these we show disrespect.